Rhonda Rabow Psychotherapist
B.A., F.L.E., M.A.
Bringing 20 years of counselling experience.
Business Areas: Baie D'Urfe, Beaconsfield, Chateauguay, Cote St-Luc, Dollard des Ormeaux, Dorion, Dorval, Eastern Ontario, Hampstead, Hudson, Ile Bizard, Kirkland, Lasalle, Laval, Montreal West, Montréal, Montreal West Island, Notre Dame de Grâce, Notre Dame de l'Ile Perrot, Outremont, Pierrefonds, Pointe Claire, Quebec, Roxboro, Senneville, Ste. Anne de Bellevue, St-Lazare, Vallyfield, Vaudreuil, Verdun, Ville St Laurent, West Island of Montreal, Westmount.
|Love and Marriage
3 Secrets for Living
Happily Ever After
A new e-book by
Rhonda Rabow M.A.
- Psychotherapist with more than 20 years' experience in counselling
- Six years in private practice in the West Island (Montreal, Canada)
- Master's degree in Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in Family Life Education, McGill University
- Certificate: Intervention in Counselling Women in Abusive Relationships UQAM
- Guest on CBC Radio Noon with host Ann Legace Dowson - March 19, 2008
- Guest on Tommy Schnurmacher show, CJAD Radio - July 2007
- Guest on CBC Radio Noon - June 4, 2007
- Guest Speaker - Passions Talk Show, with Dr. Laurie Betito, CJAD Radio
- Guest therapist with Kim Pearce, Discussion on conjugal violent relationships, CJAD Radio
- Guest on Mix 96 and CKUT Radio
- Guest therapist for Radio 940 with Ken Connors - Jan. 20, 2006
- Guest therapist for Radio 940 with Aphrodite Silas - Jan. 31, 2006
- Delivered workshops at the Argyle Institute, the Allan Memorial Institute, the Montreal Women's Center, the Association of Jewish Day Schools, the Quebec Home and School Association, Business Network International (BNI), as well as various business and professional organizations
- Presented seminars on personal development at Chapter's Book Stores
- My specialty is giving short-term counselling with long-term results.
- By empowering clients and offering support and encouragement in a safe and non-threatening environment, I help clients suffering from a range of problems.
- My goal is to counsel and support my clients and to enable them to recognize and build on their own strengths and skills.
- I also guide and encourage the development of healthy coping and communication skills that will assist in the development of a healthy self-image and self-acceptance.
My goal is to instill in my clients the belief that a healthy person is one who feels in control, is resilient and able to handle life's challenges. I will leave you feeling empowered and in control of your life.
For further information, please contact: Rhonda Rabow, M.A.
Visit Rhonda's other Web site, www.rhondarabow.com to submit a free question, subscribe to her newsletter or read even more articles and get FREE STUFF.