How to know if you are prone to stress?
- Are you over-scheduled? Do you take on more than you can do?
- Are you
a perfectionist? Are you always hard on yourself and feel you could have
- Do you worry about what people think? Do you go over how
you looked, acted, sounded? Do you rerun conversations in your head?
you hate to wait in line, at the copy machine, at a traffic light, or for
friends to show up?
- Are you a constant worrier?
- Are you unable to take time for yourself?
If you answered "yes" to
2 or more of these questions, then you need help to learn how to better
manage your stress.
Through my short term, solution-focused counselling sessions, you will:
View all articles
- Become aware of your stressors and your reactions to them
- Recognize what
you can change and be given the tools to begin these changes
- Learn how
to reduce the intensity of your emotional and physiological reactions to
- Become a manager of stress rather than a victim.