Our counseling approach is solution-focused. Rhonda works with you to give you the tools, techniques and support to understand the situation, and find healthier ways of coping with life’s stresses and challenges. Because it is solution-focused, it is short term. Most issues are successfully resolved within 4-6 sessions.
Montreal licensed Psychotherapist, Rhonda Rabow M.A., has been involved in couple, individual and family counseling in the Montreal area for over twenty-five years offering solution-focused couples counseling, family & individual therapy, workshops, and support groups. One of her specialties is offering short-term counseling with long-term results. She offers counseling in a warm, welcoming and confidential environment.
Our goal is to help you feel empowered and to bring harmony and peace into your life and your relationships. Her West island of Montreal sessions do more than offer compassion, empathy and active listening. Rhonda is a strong advocate for empowering her clients by being solution-focused. To help them achieve this goal, she offers concrete tools and strategies that enable her clients to better manage their lives and cope with any further challenges they may experience in their lives.
Rhonda has also appeared on many local radio shows around Montreal, Quebec, such as CJAD, CKUT, Radio 940 and others, as a guest speaker.
She has also been interviewed for the CTV local news for their Valentine’s Day broadcast regarding being single on Valentine’s Day and appeared on the Laurie Betito show. She was also a guest relationship expert on the Michael Rennie show on CJAD for 9 months in 2006.
As well as private sessions, Rhonda , is also a speaker and has presented lectures and workshops on many important subjects. These topics include self-esteem, parenting, assertiveness training, stress management, managing the work/home balance, coping with anxiety, aging well, and other timely subjects. She has presented lectures at the Argyle institute, the Allan Memorial Institute, the Montreal Women's Center, The Quebec Home and School Association, The Association of Jewish Day Schools, The Jewish Community Center, Business Network International (BNI) as well as various other business and professional organizations.
If you would like more information about how Rhonda may be able to help you and your family:
please call (514) 626-4609,
E-Mail Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact her via her Facebook page.
- Licensed Psychotherapist with more than 25 years experience in counseling
- 20 years in private practice in the West Island (Montreal, Canada)
- Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology from the Adler University of Psychology
- Diploma in Family Life Education, McGill University
- Bachelor of Arts degree, with a major in Psychology, Concordia University
- Certificate: Intervention in Counselling Women in Abusive Relationships, UQAM University
- Imago Therapy Weekend workshop for Couples
- Imago Therapy Weekend workshop for Singles
- My specialty is giving short-term counseling with long-term results.
- By empowering clients and offering support and encouragement in a safe and non-threatening environment, I help clients
learn the tools and skills necessary to overcome personal issues and challenges and find peace and security within themselves.
- My approach is to counsel and support my clients and to enable them to recognize and build on their own strengths and skills.
- I also guide and encourage the development of healthy coping and communication skills that will assist in the development of a positive self-image and self-confidence.
My goal is to instill in my clients the belief that a healthy person is one who feels in control, is resilient and able to handle life’s challenges. I will leave you feeling empowered and in control of your life.